UK NO WIN NO FEE CLAIMS
UK Lawyers represents the injured victims of negligent drivers in no win no fee claims throughout the UK. We operate the no win no fee scheme otherwise known as a conditional fee agreement. No legal charge is payable unless the legal case is won and the client obtains an award of compensation. In the event that the legal claim is lost there is no charge made to the client.
All of our solicitors are members of the Law Society panel of personal injury experts, admission to which is based not only on an assessment of the solicitor concerned who must have detailed knowledge and relevant experience but also on the systems and resources of the employing firm to ensure that the work is carried out properly and that dates and time limits are kept in check by failsafe recording and warning systems. In addition our no win no fee claims solicitors are members of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers and keep their legal knowledge up to date by regular attendances on educational courses as required by the Law Society’s continual professional development regulations.
The owners of this website refer all potential claims to qualified solicitors who pay a fee for the introduction of clients. There is no fiancial liability placed on the client for this service which is discharged entirely by the solicitor to whom the case is referred. The website operators do not intervene in the conduct of the case and have no input once the potential claim has been referred to a solicitor.
The content of this website is not intended to be legal advice or medical advice which should only be obtained personally from a qualified solicitor, doctor or barrister. Do not rely on anything that you read here and do not ignore previously obtained professional advice or delay obtaining advice because of something you have seen in this website. The information contained here is for educational purposes only and due to the ever changing nature of the law it cannot be guaranteed to be always accurate or up to date. The proprietors of this website do not enter into any contract or agreement with those who peruse the website and a solicitor/client relationship will only exist when a claim has been accepted in writing by the solicitor to whom any enquiry was directed.
All claims enquiries to this website are recorded on password protected computer hard drives which are backed up to an off site location every 24 hours. No information is retained on the website servers which automatically forwards all information to the offices of UK Lawyers. We do not sell or dispose of personal information to any third party and we will correct any erroneous information held on file at your request. Once the claim is completed we erase all personal information held electronically on file and we keep no hard copies.
Whilst technically there are three distinct jurisdictions in the UK with lawyers from one jurisdiction being unable to practice in another jurisdiction the laws governing negligence are remarkably similar and in most instances are identical. We have lawyers who can handle all types of claims in England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. In addition we have international arrangements and can instigate claims in all of the EU states together with Canada, Australia and the United States of America.
- We take pride in the service that we provide and hope that you will be entirely satisfied at all times. If however you find that you are required to complain then a complaint can be made by letter, e.mail, fax, telphone, in person or in any other form.
- We reserve the right to decline to consider a complaint that is made more than six months after you became aware of the cause of the complaint. There may be instances where we will waive this requirement at our discretion. We will confirm to you in writing if a complaint has been made outside the time limit that we are prepared to consider.
- We will send you a written or electronic acknowledgement of a complaint within five business days of receipt, identifying the person who will be handing the complaint for the business. If possible, that person will not have been directly involved in the matter which is the subject of the complaint, and will have authority to settle the complaint.
- Within four weeks of receiving a complaint, we will contact you to provide either:-
- a final response which adequately addresses the complaint;
- a holding response which explains why we are not yet in a position to resolve the complaint and indicates when we will make further contact with you.
- Within eight weeks of receiving a complaint we will contact you to provide either:-